“Service Makes the Difference – We Get It”
Our repair shop is located at the Southland Co-op in Mossbank – 106 Main Street in Mossbank.
As a full-service shop with a gold seal journeyman on staff, we’re happy to help you out with any vehicle maintenance and repairs.
Listed below are our most popular services, but we’re happy to do whatever else you need!
- Engine checks
- Oil changes
- Summarizing and winterizing vehicles
- Oil and filter changes
- Suspension inspection and repair
- Major part replacement
- Service engine light diagnosis and repair
- Charging and repair to keep your cooling system performing at its peak.
- System diagnosis
- Component replacement
- Freon recharging and evacuation
- Leak detection
- A standard maintenance that involves adjusting the angles of the wheels to reduce tire wear.
- 4 wheel alignment
- Part replacement including steering and suspension
- Anti-Lock Brake System – ABS ensures that the wheels don’t stop rotating during braking, preventing the car from skidding and offering greater control.
- Brake fluid flushes
- Brake hoses
- Brake pad and shoe replacement
- Caliper replacement
- Rotor resurfacing
- Complete system diagnosis
- Scan for ABS codes
- Part replacement
- Repair and new tire sales
- Recommended alignment with new tire sales
Shop Hours: Monday to Friday – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm | Phone: (306) 354-2350